What To Expect
It is our desire that you feel welcomed and accepted, no matter what your circumstances of life may be. From the time you pull into the parking lot to the time you leave, you can expect to be greeted with a warm friendly smile, embracing hug and real people who are ready to help and serve you. Life is a journey and we are convinced that God can deliver on His promises in your life journey. So relax, dress casual and come visit us early so you can meet someone new and enjoy a cup of coffee in STM Café prior to service at 1030 a.m.!
Below are several frequently asked questions from prior visitors that we think can be a great value to your visit at Shekinah Tabernacle Ministries…
What Is Your Denomination?
- Shekinah Tabernacle Ministries is a non-denominational, exciting and life changing Christian church whose ministries flourish at providing resources that will empower the spiritual walk of the whole person. Our focus is to be a Christ centered, Bible believing, Faith oriented body of Christian believers whose desire is to please God in every area of ministry individually or collectively.
What is required for membership?
- Once a person decides to unite with STM as a member or join under our spiritual covering during their tenure in our area. The next step is to complete our new membership orientation; at completion you will receive your membership certificate. After which, you will be able to partner (volunteer) with the various ministries hosted by STM. Please review our serve and ministry tab for additional information concerning the ministries of STM.
What should I wear?
- Dress comfortably. You can wear a t-shirt or a tie if you want. The important thing to us is that you are able to be yourself while being a part of our worship service.
Is child care provided?
- Yes! A nursery generally is provided for children between the ages of 6 weeks and 5 years. This service is free of charge during all studies or worship services.
Do you have a children ministry?
- Yes, our Youth of Destiny Children Ministry classes are held Sunday (2nd & 3rd) and Wednesday evenings for ages 6 – 12 specifically. Their classes are filled with bible-oriented activities. Young children are taught to sing, pray, memorize Scripture and learn important Bible truths.
- Our Chosen Generation Teen Ministry classes are held Wednesday evenings for ages 13 through 18. On Sundays they currently receive teaching in the main sanctuary with the adults. Every 4th Sunday is considered our Youth and Teen Sunday in which they conduct the entire service minus preaching.
- Our goal is to provide youth with an Activity - Christian based curriculum of study so they may gain a greater understanding, appreciation, and love for God and his Word. Our youth leadership team is committed to providing various opportunities for children to experience the love of Christ as they move towards adolescence.
The Worship Experience
- Worship styles reflect a spectrum of personalities. Some are quiet and reserved; some shout with joy; others are simply tender and openly emotional during times of praise or preaching. No sincere worshipper need feel out of place at STM. And each expression will blend without disruption into the flow of worship. The climax of the service comes with the preaching of God's Word, the Bible, and an invitation for hearers to respond. The messages are fervent, inspiring and practical. Expect a move of God not only in the service, but also in your life.